Nov 19,2013
By: 'AVOID AT ALL COSTS'
Nov 19,2013
I only wish I had read these reviews before taking a property with Belvoir. To describe them merely as incompetent is kind. From the moment we viewed our property it has been one thing after another, each time you thought they couldn\'t possibly do anything to make you more angry they managed it. I could write an essay on everything they did (or didn\'t do) including going back on rent and move in date after deposit had been paid, not emptying or cleaning the flat properly (but charging us for it when we moved out), ignoring emails and not returning calls when they were promised, failing to deal with maintenance issues (some that got so bad we couldn\'t use some fittings), being extremely rude, making mistake after mistake and out right lying. And that is the tip of the iceberg. Without exception they did nothing right and caused huge and constant amounts of stress from beginning to end.

We were so happy to be moving out just to be rid of them but of course they managed to make even that stressful. It has been nearly 2 months since we moved out and we have still not recieved our deposits back. We have been advised to take legal action against them and when I started telling a solicitor about all the problems we had had they guessed it was Belvoir as they had heard it so many times before. I have only heard extremely negative things about them and want to actively discourage anyone from even considering them. They are as bad as everyone is saying which is why I have actually taken the time to write this review.
By: Jessica.
Feb 18, 2015
Hi,

Which branch was?

Thank you for writing about your experience. It is very helpful!

Jessica.