Nov 19,2013
By: 'Sean'
Nov 19,2013
I found Housenetwork by chance after a few failed haggling sessions with standard estate agents. I argued that the majority of people look on the internet for new property\'s and that 1.5% is unjustifiable in this modern era as what do you they really do? They wouldn\'t budge any lower so I set about figuring out how to get my property on the internet sales sites. I found Housenetwork on a search engine, did some research and £450 later I was on all the internet sites. My estate agents fees would have been much more. We had a difficult move and it was 3rd time lucky for us but in this difficult market that was 3 sales in 18 months. House Network aren\'t proactive in chasing the completion and everything that goes with it but when we did need them to contact our buyers etc they were straight on the case. They also do floor plans and you can pick and choose what photo\'s go on your site which is great. We did tweak the particulars of the house details but they were satisfactory before hand. If you are prepared to show people round your property and put in a small amount of work into your house sale the savings are amazing and I wouldn\'t hesitate to use them again.

House Network