Nov 18,2013
By: 'Romas'
Nov 18,2013
This is the worst experience I have ever had. If you to deal with a letting agent, run from this agency. They are crooks. The only thing they are interested in is your money. They are untrusthworthy and highly unprofessional. According to their own words, the tenant is not a client but an applicant. They did not respect they own terms. The agent litteraly harrassed me by calling me several times per day to pay the security deposit one month before moving-in (according to their terms, I had until 48 hours before the moving date). They were supposed to let me a part-furnished flat. Once I paid the monies, they told me that the flat was unfurnished. I complained about that and now they refused to let me the flat and to fully refund me. They broke the contract. Now I am struggling to have my money back and I am going to the Small claims court. Once, they take your money, they have no consideration for you. Do not trust them.

London Residential