Nov 18,2013
Nicola
By: 'Sister Linda Cates'
Nov 18,2013
Nicola showed the flat to 2 young men for me. I then contacted her on the phone to discuss specific items like doing a company let, adding preferred clauses to the tenancy agreement, getting a correct list of the fees, rent, and deposit amounts, and how quickly we could have the flat available for making the move. Nicola then contacted the landlord to get his answers to my many questions and get the landlord\'s approval. Once approval was obtained, she sent me the referencing application and then followed up on getting the references completed. She then sent me the tenancy agreement which had all of our preferred clauses added and all spelling, etc., correct so I could simply get it approved by our legal counsel without having to make any changes. She was efficient in getting the paperwork we needed and sent to us in a timely manner. In addition to all of these items above, she agreed to come to our place of business for the tenancy agreement signing to facilitate our signatories busy schedule.

Nicola has been the best letting agent I have worked with in the last 6 months since I came to work here in England. I would highly recommend Nicola to anyone looking for a private or company let.

Choices