Nov 18,2013
By: 'Andrew'
Nov 18,2013
Everyone complains about estate agents because they dont do what they say the will do...........well these guy\'s do and they do it well! The whole process was explained well and supported by written evidence and documentation all the way. No hidden facts or costs to suprise you with. As the tenant, I felt they understood my needs and were happy to negotiate matters on my behalf with both me and the Landlords interest in mind. A very professional hand over with a level of detail I have not seen before. I am also a Landlord and only wish they operated in my area of the country.
By: Steven
Nov 21, 2013
Wow! Thank you for the positive feedback, Andrew. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com