Nov 18,2013
Beth
By: 'Ray'
Nov 18,2013
As a tenant, the prospect of house hunting was not something I was particularly looking forward to. Thankfully, I came across Helmores in Crediton. Having a busy work schedule and in the middle of a turbulent period in my personal life, I was both relieved and surprised to have Helmores find me my ideal property. Viewings were carried out at my convenience, and credit checks were undertaken with the minimum of bloodshed. All communications with the landlord were carried out speedily, ensuring I was kept apprised of the move at all times. All documentation was prepared with the minimum of fuss. My son and I moved into our new property without a hitch. It would be remiss of me not to mention the sterling efforts of Beth who organised the whole move, and Jen who carried out the viewing. Well done Helmores for a trouble free move from a very, very, satisfied customer.

Helmores