Nov 18,2013
By: 'cally'
Nov 18,2013
I have had previous dealings with an estate agent in 2010 where I only had 1 viewing in 3 months. This time around I went with Rouge Property and I can honestly say that I was very impressed with the service I received.
They offered good advice on what they felt I should do to get the property into a marketable condition, which I took on board. Photos were taken and I liked the fact that I was sent a copy for my approval and as I wasn\'t happy Graham came back and gave me took them again but allowed me to have editorial control.
I was promised plenty of viewings and they delivered and received I feedback from each one. I was run off my feet with viewings to the point that I accepted an offer on my property after 9 days.
On one of the viewings Danny advised me to do a mini declutter which I did.
I loved the fact that nothing was too much trouble, they even got me into my property twice by getting my keys to me out of hours after I locked myself out.
Graham kept me updated throughout the process which helped reduce the stress of the whole process.
I wouldn\'t hesitate in recommending this company to anyone wanting to sell their property, I found them to be very ethical, professional and helpful, basically nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Rouge Properties for doing such a brilliant job selling my property

Rouge Property