Nov 18,2013
By: 'JL Wickens'
Nov 18,2013
I was unable to document above that I have also rented out a property via Prospects for 2 years, and I have to say on the whole was very pleased with this service, initial set up I dealt with Matteo and Harrison, there afterI dealt Predominantly with Chloe, who was always polite, helpful and delivered what was requested or promised in very acceptable timelines.

The selling of my property a slightly different story, although generally good, (too many names to mention who I dealt with over the initial months of the sale) some of the younger ones can come over as a little patronising, their enthusiasm is in abundance, however I fell this is more driven by targets being met than about providing a good quality customer care service.
Adele come on board in the last 2 months or so of my sale, and I found her a breath of freshair, clearly experienced in her job and life experiences around property buying and selling.
Adele was always honest and dynamic with responses, and should I ever have a property to sell in the future, I would approach her direct.

Prospect Estate Agency