Nov 18,2013
Stuart Beauchamp
By: 'Este'
Nov 18,2013
In a poor property market it took a year to sell my property.

I was abroad throughout the whole process and there were MANY challenges of which some are not the responsibility of an estate agent - difficult and unreliable tenants with whom Kevin and Stuart tried to arrange viewings...and many times the tenants just didn\'t pitch while the potential buyers and either Kevin/Stuart stood outside the front door, a challenging relationship with the letting company with whom Stuart/Kevin dealt with directly, one offer which fell through, organising keys for viewings, unlocking of flat for builders/workers.

Throughout all of this I can honestly say that both Kevin and Stuart always remained professional. We mainly communicated via e-mail and not once did I notice a hint of impatience. They were always friendly and in control and always replied swiftly to e-mails, sometimes late at night - being far away and always being kept in the loop made these very stressful circumstances so much more bearable and I don\'t think I could have carried on with the sale after the first offer fell through if it were not for these guys.

I will highly recommend them to anyone who is looking so sell a property as I know for a fact that they will go the extra mile and also make every effort to make the process as painless as possible.

It\'s difficult to express my gratitude in these 2 words, but Thank You, Stuart and Kevin for everything.

Grants Independent Estate Agents