Nov 14,2010
Nov 14,2010
Required a 2 bed in Earlsfield for mid November, started looking beginning of September, met one of the lettings agent many times, clearly specified furnished as I have a flat back in Bournemouth which has all my furniture in that I myself are letting out. Saw many properties, all of which I was advised were furnished. First to see a gorgeous property on Swaby Road. Advised by agent that it was fully furnished, 'what you see is what you get' I was told, partner even lay on the bed in front of the agent to check comfortable. Checked that all the items in kitchen were included, reassured again that 'what you see is what you get'. This property was the very top end of our budget but was in very good condition throughout so we accepted it. We advised that we could only move in on 20th Nov - not mid wk, even advised this on the email paying the deposit. Since then I have received info advising I will be moving in on the 17th Sept, 23rd Nov 17th Nov...endless calls and that issue got resolved (took 2 wks).

One week before moving in and we have just been advised that the flat is in fact unfurnished! Agent denies he ever told us it was furnished, yet we clearly specified we would not want to look at any unfurnished flats right at the beginning and throughout the search this was mentioned. Manager has offered to waiver the 300 admin fees - which they should as they were clearly never done correctly! And give us 200 to help buy furniture. 500 is expected to get us 2 beds, sofa, coffee table, lamps, wardrobe, dinning table, kitchen ware, hoover, iron, ironing table.... the list goes on and adds up! Definitely more than 500 pounds.

I feel completely let down by this company. A week before we move out this is absolutely shocking, this is a cowboy establishment to make errors like this and I would recommend to others to stay well clear.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2! To leave a new review of Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2

Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London)

372-374 Garratt Lane, Earlsfield Wandsworth, London