Nov 17,2013
By: 'JackieHammond'
Nov 17,2013
Right from the start Michelle was excellent. I was suddenly widowed nearly 18 months before when I was first in touch with her about a prospective property, and I had no idea what I was doing when looking to move from my family home of 17 years to a new place on my own. Michelle was very understanding and compassionate. It was a long road to securing the home she was selling to me, as is always the way with these things! Despite the fact she was acting on the sellers behalf, she was always on my side in making sure the property was mine, and did everything she could to overcome any problem that came our way....many times I thought I was about to lose my perfect home, but not with Michelle. I could not fault her determination and commitment to see the sale through for me. Now my long, stressful and emotional journey is over and I\'m settled into my new home, and it is all thanks to Michelle. I really cannot thank her enough for all she did for me - in the overwhelming world of estate agents she is most definitely a diamond in the rough!

Chamberlains Estate Agents