Nov 17,2013
By: 'Don M'
Nov 17,2013
Wendy was very helpful throughout the transaction. As soon as I had my offer accepted she got in contact. Any time my own solicitor was moving slowly or waiting for something from the other side, Wendy would follow up immediately and make sure things started moving again. She also kept me informed and updated throughout the process. Very happy overall with the job Wendy did and would be happy to work with her again.

I was impressed by Bryce on first viewing the flat I bought as he was straight forward and didn\'t engage in over the top sales talk. He also called me immediately when the price was lowered, which is what ultimately enabled me to secure the property. Very happy overall with the job Bryce did and would be happy to work with him again.
By: Steven
Nov 21, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, Don. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I am glad you had such fantastic dealings with both Wendy and Bryce. Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com