Nov 17,2013
By: 'Genuine landlord'
Nov 17,2013
I have been a landlord of zones for the past 15 years and have always received my rent on time. They have always responded to any queries efficiently. Throughout my many years with them my property has only been vacant for a total period of three weeks. I have total faith in the professionalism of carol and her staff and can not believe all this rubbish being written about them.

Keep up the good work I will always recommend them
By: Angrylandlord
Nov 23, 2013
Oh how I laughed at the posting by "genuine landlord" on 17th Nov. Agree 100% with comments from Gerogina of 19 Nov. Zone and the "team" are a perfect example of why this industry urgently needs regulating although I guess you can never regulate against systematic fraud. As for "professionalism" I suggest the writer looks up the meaning of the word. Draw your own conclusions as to the source of the 17 Nov posting. Zone disappeared with tenant deposits and owing rent. Very angry Landlord.
By: Georgina
Nov 19, 2013
If this is the case why have they not paid their office rent for 3 months, been evicted and are no longer trading in Leytonstone. Why have they failed to tell their landlords they are no longer Zone Property Management but now operating under BEEV/TA limited. Why have they stopped answering phones and emails. Why have they removed their website. Why are they no longer communicating with landlords. Why have they cancelled their membership with the property ombudsman so they are no longer accountable for their dreadful behaviour. If you have such a good relationship with them please could you provide us with some information so we can attempt to reclaim our rent!

They no longer appear to exist and have disappeared with a number of clients rent. You must be referring to another company.

Zone Property Management & Letting