Nov 16,2013
By: 'Samuel Joseph'
Nov 16,2013
I have known this agent(actually they are not an agent as far as I know they are the owners of the properties they manage, so it would be right to refer them as Land Lords rather). any way I know them for a long period of time and really surprised and shocked to read some of the negative reports but as my wife said with the hundreds of properties they manage they must be dealing with thousands of customers and I am confident if they ask some one like us who have been receiving a proper service to post our view on this website I am sure it will be flooded with lot\'s of positive and genuine comments about this office. But it is not very common that those who are happy with a service of a company to go and look in to the review posted about that company, instead like me and my wife did in the past we recommended DINGLIS to our friends and colleagues who have also agreed in my view. all I can say is that those who wrote a negative report like the one and I am sorry to mention a name" Daniel reeves" who I understand that he is not even a tenant but the Dinglis\'s are a freeholder of the property He owns and I am sure there are procedures to follow or maybe as a lease holder he isn\'t knowledgeable enough to understand the responsibility of a free holder and a lease holder, you can tell that he had posted twice with a same report and the language is unprofessional, I really don\'t want to mention about the one wrote about the director of the company, I am sure if he was genuinely working where he claims to work Dinglis would have accepted him as a prospective tenant, but they have a right not to accept him if he fails to demonstrate that he is capable of paying a rent obviously, I do know for sure that they do not accept a HOUSING BENEFIT TENANTS! Simply Dinglis are the best Land lords to deal with!

Dinglis