Nov 17,2013
By: 'Janet Beckett'
Nov 17,2013
Mr Lam met me at the arranged time and very efficiently showed me around two properties, the second of which I wished to rent. He went through the procedure of how I should apply for the tenancy and contacted me as promised the next day to inform me I had been successful. I then called into the office to sign for the property and he went through the details, and informed me of what I needed to do in order for the tenancy to proceed. I subsequently signed the agreement, secured referees and paid the deposits and am now happily living at the property. He was very professional and made the whole process very efficient and smooth and and I would recommend him and Elizabeth Pryce to friends and colleagues.

Elizabeth Pryce