Nov 16,2013
By: 'Nagem'
Nov 16,2013
The agent\'s customer service is so poor and disgraceful. We want to view two properties. He agreed on the day but asked for the certain time so we agreed even it was not most convenient for us but wanted to be kind. What was our surprise when we met other peoples at this same time - he basically did open house in the seller property. I understand that there was lots of interest in the houses however still think that the viewing arrange every 15 minutes will be much more professional giving the time and space for proper viewing. Definitely he just wanted to show us that the interest is so big so the price need to be increased. Obviously first what you heard when you offer the asking price is always that it has been already offered trying to push you to increase the bid. I\'m really sorry for all people who are desperate for a new house (TG I\'m not) and let the agent to manipulate the buyers with so basic selling techniques. Especially now the agents think that they doesn\'t need to respect potential buyers as the houses basically sell themselves and it is very sad... as they fee should be for doing something good. I wish that the sellers will review the agencies before they decide to sell through them to avoid that they will pay fees for nothing.
Change their attitude and customer service also for potential buyers.
Attached Files