Nov 13,2010
Nov 13,2010
Extremely disappointing experience. House not cleaned prior to moving in despite being told it would be by the agent, and it being stated in the contract. Complaint met with a thoroughly half hearted response. Will be looking to purchase a property next year and given our terrible experience with Horts as letting agents, they will not be getting our business in sales.
By: Beastie
Mar 01, 2011
Too little response, too late - we had to instruct a solicitor and seek compensation through the legal process.
By: Adam Wellesley
Nov 15, 2010
I am sorry that you are still not happy. As you know I was in contact with you immediately I knew about the problem and have continued to try and resolve every issue that you have. You have my mobile number and my email address and can continue to call me at your convenience.

Adam Wellesley - Director, Horts Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 2