Nov 16,2013
Paul
By: 'Sam'
Nov 16,2013
This was my first ever time selling a property and after liaising with three other estate agents I chose to use Aldreds in Stalham. This choice was based on excellent recommendations from friends and family, the most competitive rate available and more importantly for me when I had my initial meeting with Paul I was so grateful that he just spoke in a straight manner - he did not come across as a pushy salesman unlike the other estate agents I had seen. The whole process from getting my property on to the market to actually completing could not have been easier for me. Alison and everybody at Aldreds were extremely helpful and talked me through everything I needed to do/know - and being that it was my first time selling this was very much appreciated. My property was on the market for less than three months and sold for a higher price than I ever expected, which was undoubtedly down to Alison pushing the property during viewings. I cannot recommend Aldreds in Stalham enough and would not consider using any other estate agents in the future. My only regret is that the property I am now purchasing is not through Aldreds or it may have been a less frustrating experience!
By: Dan Crawley
Nov 17, 2013
Thanks for your kind words and excellent review. Alison has been doing an excellent job since joining the team in early 2013. All here at Aldreds look forward to helping you again in the future.

Kind regards