Nov 16,2013
By: 'Tilly'
Nov 16,2013
After languishing on the books of a terrible estate agent for nearly four months I decided to give this lot a try, as they had been recommended by neighbours. Wow what a huge difference! They put an immediate action plan into place and got my house sold inside of three weeks. They are courteous, incredibly professional, and yet charming and huge fun at the same time. Even though my property was no where near as posh as some of the stuff on their books, I was always made to feel prioritised and important. I have no doubt I saved money thanks to the expert advise I received from Toni and the rest of the team, and would strongly suggest if you are looking for an agent you look no further. Thanks all, a really excellent service all round.
By: Tim B
Nov 18, 2013
What a lovely review of Toni and the team at Farnham. Thank you very much indeed. I am very pleased we managed to find you a buyer in good time especially since you had been struggling with one of our competitors. We do try our best so it’s great when the plan comes together. Best wishes for the future, Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner, WPR

Warren Powell Richards