Nov 15,2013
By: 'Rebeka and Carlo'
Nov 15,2013
My husband & I purchased a flat in Poplar through Michael Walker at Alex Neil. We highly recommend both Michael and Alex Neil. Michael was able to find us a property quickly, never wasted our time showing us flats that we would not be interested in and was always on time and prepared. In addition, as first time UK buyers, Michael was quite helpful and patient, answering endless questions. We never felt that he had only the Seller\'s interest in mind and quite the opposite as the Seller we purchased from was somewhat difficult but thanks to Michael, he was a highly effective communicator & mediator with both Seller and Solicitors that facilitated a quicker and more amicable sale. We had met with many agents in London and Michael truly is one of a kind: he sincerely enjoys his work and wants you to be happy in your home. The UK buying process is quite terrible and stressful and we feel fortunate to have had a friend through the process. We love our new home.
By: David Hatch. Director
Nov 18, 2013
Dear Rebeka and Carlo, Thank you for adding this comment; I am very pleased you had such a good experience with my staff member Michael. I hope everything goes well in your new property. David Hatch. Director

Branch - Canary Wharf, London, E14