Nov 06,2013
By: 'Lucy'
Nov 06,2013
Absolutely awful customer service skills from all of the women working at easy let, very rude and made me feel VERY uncomfortable!! Nothing was done quickly, and the company the use to \'fix\' problems (in the homes which they let to people) are nothing but rude as well! I would not recommend anyone to use this company, stay away!! It took them 2 weeks to get painting work done before we moved into our home. They said we could move in on one date but kept putting it off! We lost a lot of money and they didn\'t care! As long as they get their money, they aren\'t interested in anything else! I hope they see this as then they may sort the company out!
By: A Director
Nov 29, 2013
I am very sorry to see your review, please contact Easylet directly with your complaint and we shall certainly look into every detail properly and respond to you accordingly. It seems such a shame that you feel so strongly against all my staff and also one of the companies we instruct for maintenance - please advise which one, so that I may take up your complaint properly. Please bear in mind that the date a tenant moves into a property is not set by Easylet, it is decided by the tenant and the landlord. The quicker a tenancy starts - the sooner we earn our commission.

Easylet