Nov 15,2013
By: 'Melanie Motorca'
Nov 15,2013
Hello,
My name is Melanie Motorca,I am writing this review regarding Mr Joe Stoll.
I agreed togheder this Joe to view a property in Finchley Central the other week, even it wasn\'t what I looked for Mr Joe Stoll impressed me deeply,in the most positive way towards me.As a person looking to rent a property for the last three months I\'ve faceing with a lots of agents who treated the potential client strictly as a buissness or some times very rude, but Mr Joe Stoll showed an excellent professional approached, underastanding his client\'s needs, treated me with respect,came up with a lot of option and I really felt that he try to help me to find the best and suitable option.
I am really please to continue searching to find my "perfect place" with Asthons Estate agency and I will be really happy to let Mr Joe Stoll in charge for that because I don\'t have any doubts he will look for the best for me!!
Regards,
Melanie Motorca

Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1)

140 Gloucester Avenue Primrose Hill, London