Nov 11,2010
Nov 11,2010
Great job done by all I will be advising all friends and family.
By: equally baffled
Nov 15, 2010
I think "Walker" missed the point raised by 'Puzzled' and 'Baffled', but I'm glad to see him checking the comments on this site the site regularly in support of his chums at Gatekeeper, I wonder why?
By: Walker
Nov 14, 2010
Puzzled and baffled sound like competitors to me!!!!
By: Jay
Nov 14, 2010
Re. similarity of IP addresses - they have been encrypted and the fact that some might seem similar is totally irrelevant. Even if they were not encrypted the similarity would mean that the reviewers are from the same geographical location, e.g. Swindon area and that's what you'd expect for local estate agents.
By: Puzzled
Nov 14, 2010
I note with interest that a lot of these ***** reviews use the term " I will be recommending this agent to all my friends and family" But why would you do this anyway? And if you did you would not have many friends or family left. Most unusual! Also note the similarity of many of the IP addreses..What does all this mean?

I think these ***** reviews are unreliable. Beware!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 2! To leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 2