Nov 15,2013
By: 'NJ'
Nov 15,2013
I would highly recommend PW. At first I used a large organisation to try and sell my flat and it was a disaster. Customer service at all levels was a disgrace and they made the whole process extremely stressful. I ended up taking my keys back and waiting out the last 6 weeks of the contract. When I was looking for the next Estate Agent PW were the only ones who gave me the advice to wait out my contract and go on afresh once the contract was finished. The other EAs told me I should put it on immediately and just deal with the abuse I would get from the 1st agent because, the sell would complete after the contract had finished. Unfortunately this just gave me the impression that they were only interested in getting their fee. My experience with PW right from the start was completely different. PW believe in communication and matching the right person to the right property, not just sending anyone to everything. My flat was sold in the first 24 hours of being on the market with PW and even though my buyer believed in stretching things to breaking point, PW was there every step making sure I exchanged on the set date.

Property World