Nov 15,2013
By: 'Adele Clark'
Nov 15,2013
I looked at several online agents and decided that Turtle Homes was the best as it was \'fuss free\' and I could send my own pictures and write my own descriptions. It also happened to be the cheapest. Richard and his team forwarded enquiries via email and I then contacted the interested party. It was important to weed out the sightseers by asking as many questions as possible about their status. Those who didn\'t respond I knew were time wasters. I sold the house after being on the market for less than a month - and this was in October/November, having also had another offer which I rejected. After a succession of \'having a lookers\' being brought round by local agents, and only one very low offer, I was really glad that I had taken these steps. Selling your own home is not for everyone, but if you are confident enough to do so then using Turtle Homes is a fantastic way of doing so.

turtlehomes.co.uk