Nov 15,2013
By: 'Antonio'
Nov 15,2013
I used Snowden Wilkinson to sell my property and I cannot possibly compliment nor recommend them highly enough.
The sale of the property was made necessary as a consequence of a protracted and difficult divorce - I mention this only to illustrate how professional and understanding and, above all, \'balanced and thoughtful\' they remained throughout a very convoluted and difficult set of circumstances.
Both Ian and Lucy worked tirelessly to list, promote, and sell our property and I really would urge you to talk to them before trying out any other agency in the area.
They\'re open on Sundays: they stay open late: they drop everything to make a last-minute viewing happen: they chase viewers: and give great feedback and advice. They sell your property. They\'re just great! USE THEM!

Snowden Wilkinson Estate Agents