Nov 15,2013
By: 'Sharon'
Nov 15,2013
I cannot fault the service I have received from Warren Powell-Richards on selling my house. Right from the start when Daniel came to value my property and through to exchange all the staff have been friendly, helpful and informative. My sale has been particularly stressful due to personal reasons and my original buyers pulling out, Toni and the team bent over backwards to find me another buyer (within an hour I had five viewings booked) and new buyers were found within a week.
Toni has been my main point of contact and I cannot thank her enough for all the support and help she has given me..... I would thoroughly recommend the services of Warren Powell-Richards, in fact I did to my neighbours and they too found a buyer within a week!.
By: Tim B
Nov 18, 2013
Hi Sharon
Thank you very much for the great review of Toni, Dan and the team at WPR Farnham. We are all extremely grateful to you for both your review and also your kind recommendation to a neighbour. Best wishes for the future, regards Tim B, Senior Partner, WPR

Warren Powell Richards