Nov 15,2013
By: 'JS'
Nov 15,2013
Customer service at all levels was a disgrace and they made the whole process extremely stressful. I ended up taking my keys back, insisting they took down their sign and waiting out the last 6 weeks of the contract. Every day I needed to check Haart, rightmove and zoopla websites because of constant issues with the content and photos. I paid extra for the Prime Brochure which took forever to be produced and once it was done it was incorrect so completely useless. They constantly brought inappropriate people to my property who either wanted a two bed flat (mine was a one bed) or a different part of London. It was got so bad that I use to sit in my neighbour's flat when the viewings happened so I could see what was going on. The best example was one viewer who came out looking completely confused and turned around to the agent and said ¢â‚¬Å“but I wanted to see flats in Dulwich why am I here¢â‚¬Â. I tried talking to the manger about the issues but all I got back was aggression and abuse which was extremely un-professional, one phone call the shouting was so loud that friends in the next room could hear her. I feel that the time I was on their books was completely wasted. I put my property on with a smaller company who specialised in the area and it was sold in less than 24 hours and have since completed.
To be trained in customer service
Attached Files