Nov 15,2013
By: 'Sheila'
Nov 15,2013
I have been with Choices for just under 2 years. I have purchased 2 properties and have reserved third one with them.

I was very nervous about getting into property investing and often wondered if the property investment is too risky, however I have had a gut feel that investing in property is the right way to fund my pension.

On my third property with Choices I came across a problem which made me even more nervous. I started asking myself am I doing the right thing in investing in properties. I contacted Choices with my issue. Lewis took my call. This was first time I spoke to him. I explained to him my situation; he immediately assured me and told me what action he was going to take to help my situation. With Lewis's help and support my problem was resolved; this made me feel a bit more confident. I don't think my nervousness had totally gone away in investing in properties. I have just invested first time in an off plan purchase and am quite nervous. Lewis has kept in touch with me, he has spent a lot of time explaining and re-assuring me.

Lewis is a very caring person; he is totally committed and focused in making clients like me feel comfortable. I feel more confident than before and this is only because of Lewis.

I would recommend anyone new to property investment and even experienced investor to speak to Lewis and use him as an adviser. He is a fantastic character.

Choices Investments