Nov 15,2013
By: 'Mr Robinson'
Nov 15,2013
Hi every one. My name is Mr Robinson.

I have known Rebecca and every one at Brooks Harrison Property Agent for many years now. I have found them to be very Helpful, Understanding, and Professional at all times. Every one their are all willing to go out of their way to help and to fix any problems that you my have.

I have used a number of Property Agents before . They have all been a Major Disappointment with how they manage my property. Their main objective was to make as much money out of my property, by putting Undesirable\'s into my property, and when it all went wrong. They would walk away.

Brooks Harrison and the team. is the most Trustworthy and Honest agents that I know, and I would recommend them to every one.

Brooks Harrison Property Agents