Nov 15,2013
By: 'Roy'
Nov 15,2013
Rob Austin and his team at Pavillionproperties have just Let one of my properties, their professional service is second to none that I have previously used, Rob was very sensitive to the tenants I had moving out who through no fault of their own were struggling to pay the rent, Rob organised for them to be released from their contract with me early providing they had found a new tenant. Within 2 weeks Rob had a great new tenant for my property and therefore releasing the current tenants who were over the moon.
The inventory was extremely good as it was fully photographed therefore protecting myself and tenants, all of the legal documents were able to be signed online which when you\'re really busy can be time saving so all in all Rob is a great guy and very professional with great attention to detail, I will definately be using this company in the future as all round I found them to be excellent.

Pavilion Properties