Nov 15,2013
Ian
By: 'Edward Draven'
Nov 15,2013
Since our first dealings with Symonds & Reading I have nothing but praise for their pro-active communication and attention to detail regarding progress for the sale of our property. We were on with another agent previously who although being one of the biggest agents in south-east (apparently!) managed to make a mess of everything hence we looked around for a company with a proven good name.

Ian Ward & Laura Davies to be honest are nothing short of brilliant and I simply couldn\'t fault their conscientious approach to every aspect of the sale of our property.

Could there be any improvements? Well apart from employing me(!!) I really would say that all you need to do is keep it up S & R!

Thank you so much and very well done!

Best Regards,

Edward Draven & Carole Kaighen :-)))

Symonds & Reading