Nov 15,2013
By: 'Nigel Hodgkins'
Nov 15,2013
Throughout the year that our house was on the market we had a number of disappointments, not least the collapse of the sale once and a purchase twice. The strain was both financial and emotional, the latter due to the fact we have a daughter we wished to get into school in the are we were moving to.
Adele and Claire were remained optimistic at all times and were a great source of reassurance when times were particularly tough. Claire managed the sale from the outset and Adele joined the team later in the process and coincidentally had sold my previous house in her previous employment. Both have been friendly, positive and tenacious in getting the job done. I am convinced that other estate agents wouldn\'t have stayed in touch as much as they have done and I am very thankful to them both for our happy ending.
By: James Baker
Nov 20, 2013
Hello Mr Hodgkins

I am sorry to hear about the tough time you had with the unfortunate collapse of your sale and am really pleased to not only hear how well the Moortown team looked after you and pushed forward proactively to give you the happy ending. Enjoy your new home.
Kind Regards