Nov 15,2013
Amardeep
By: 'susan field'
Nov 15,2013
having had a previously bad experience with another letting agent, I found manning stainton to be the best option for many reasons
firstly my first point of contact was with Amardeep, I was impressed with her easy, friendly manner and knowledge, whilst remaining very professional. I met with other letting agents and I must say, Amardeep was in another league.

Next, Vanessa Wilson came along with a prospective tennant, again very friendly, professional, knowledgeable ..... before I knew what was happening, we had our tennant.
The staff from M.S.did all the necessary checks, helped me with any paperwork along the way.

I was then assigned to John Sheader, who has been a great help throughout.

I would not hesitate to use MS again if and when I need another tenant.

Well done MS, I know from my own working life that these things dont just happen, training, training and more training.
outstanding ....
communication
professional conduct
product knowledge
personable easy friendly manner
I would not hesitate to recommend Manning Stainton, staff are a credit to you .....
a good experience !!