Nov 15,2013
By: 'P Solanki'
Nov 15,2013
I have had several meetings/conversations with Rebecca when she very kindly helped several of my clients find property when they were struggling to find homes under difficult circumstances. She has supported these people through procedures even when they didn\'t rent directly through her. She is always patient, knowledgeable and professional and she understands that sometimes a person just needs a break.
I will always trust her judgment as sound and well considered and have no hesitation in recommending her agency as one of the very best around.
By: Bec
Nov 15, 2013
Mrs Solanki I am of the opinion that greed by estate agents has led to a lack of patience and I am always saddened when decent people are disregarded because the fee income may not be huge. Every person deserves to live in warmth and safety and I will always try my best when faced with diversity or difficulty or challenging circumstances. I thank you for your support and kindness.
Rebecca Brooks