Nov 14,2013
By: 'Caffrey'
Nov 14,2013
Horrendous - I have lived in several countries and dealt with landlords and agents of various nationalities. None of whom have provided a worse experience that Harrogate\'s Linley and Simpson. Repeatedly ignored offers to clear an old broken bench from the back garden at our expense, house was so damp it ruined the rug in our front room and destroyed various possessions in the attic, woodlice infestation so bad they used to \'drip\' from the clothes I would pick up from my daughter\'s washbasket. Hounded for money on 3 occasions that was already paid! Went in and complained to the manager (Tara) who profusely apologised and promised a letter of apology.....which never came. We left a month before the lease ended and took the financial hit. Just awful. We have been looking for a new property to rent but if it is offered by them, we just instantly ignore it. Wouldn\'t deal with them again if you paid me! Even now, a year later, I\'m still livid about it!
They know - the manager was left in no doubt as to my feelings!
Attached Files
By: joinerman
Mar 19, 2014
We are also getting hounded for money we have already paid, apparently a bank statment isnt good enough evidence

Linley & Simpson