Nov 14,2013
By: 'Henry'
Nov 14,2013
Buying my first property was made easy using Express Estate Agency. The whole process was long because I used a terrible lawyer; Estate agency handled everything. bridging the big gap between all the lawyers involved. Special thanks to Natasha Paul. you are a star..... The way you handled everything from when my file was handed to you to when i got the keys to my house.
I don\'t know how to appreciate you and your team.
all the best
By: Express Customer Care Team
Nov 15, 2013
Dear Henry,
Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Natasha by name. Your kind words are a great way to show your appreciation. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Natasha takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again and welcome your recommendations, they mean a great deal to us.
Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency