Nov 10,2010
Nov 10,2010
Not sure how this company trains their staff - to be as obstructive, insulting, incompetent as possible? Tenancy renewal was due in June - still haven't received a new contract, despite paying and reminders. No water at the property in August (I was on holiday and asked a friend to stay at the house in our absence) - they didn't do anything, apart from telling me that the friend was not on the (non-existent) tenancy agreement and that, if the problem was the water companies fault, I'd have to pay the bill. They schedule the worst possible times for their property check visits (weekday 3 hour slots around lunchtime, don't give an exact time, but threaten to fine you if you're not here - how do they think I earn my money for the rent?) and are not prepared to negotiate a reasonable time or more notice. They told me today that they could not work around me! Maybe they should invest in some costumer care courses.
Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!! Unfortunately, I'm on the whole happy with the property and the landlord, otherwise I'd move out.

Countrywide Residential Lettings