Nov 14,2013
By: 'customer9432'
Nov 14,2013
I can only speak for my own experience but they were great for me- a very personal experience. I did witness some of the \'dark side\' mentioned in other reviews here towards other customers, but yer man is a good guy- just don\'t mess him around. For example, with the bills, its perfectly reasonable that you should pay them before getting your deposit back, so don\'t make up \'legal cases\' otherwise. I didn\'t get my deposit back for 5 months after moving out, but this was the fault of EDF- not City Life. When I finally did get proof of payment, I got the deposit back in my account the following week. The young woman who deals with deposits there is particularly good. There was an unexpected charge in the small print (less than 50) but after having read the comments here I couldn\'t believe how easy it all was... especially since after 3 months of moving out the flat I wasn\'t even covered by the Deposit Protection Scheme. They could have stung me but they didn\'t- I\'d go with them again.

City Life Residential