Nov 13,2013
By: 'Steven'
Nov 13,2013
I sold an apartment through John and Anna at Chase Buchanan and I am the Director of an estate agency myself and I would suggest for that reason I am quite a difficult client to please as I know the business very well. I can only express my gratitude for the work that John and Anna did for me in dealing with what was quite a protracted sale. They were always polite, positive and prompt in dealing with me and at times when level heads were needed and the sale became complicated they always came up with effective and workable solutions that managed to keep the sale on track. I would have no hesitation in recommending them and in my case would like to thank them for a job well done!

Chase Buchanan