Nov 13,2013
By: 'Steve'
Nov 13,2013
I have never received service like this from a lettings agent. I know the staff in the office by name and have had a laugh every time I have walked through. They were very helpful all throughout the application process. This included providing me with documents early when I requested them for my fiances visa. Even when we hit a snag both Mark and Michelle didnt reply with the industry standard "computer says no" but provided a suitable alternative and not only were helpful but friendly throughout the process.

Even after moving in they have been helpful in getting me settled and holding some curtains from the owner for me to grab as I walked past their office to home to put up in the lounge. Not to mention the service call to see if any maintenance or problem issues had been discovered since moving in.

All of which is handy, but at the end of the day , the property is the right price and right location, but a someone who works in the service industry I must applaud their sale skill, helpfulness and after sales service, even though its only a letting.

Portico