Nov 13,2013
By: 'L. Clayton'
Nov 13,2013
Would highly recommend Chase Hampton Hill Branch in particular John Sawyer. He has been a gem in what is quite a stressful situation, especially since there were complications and it was not a straightforward sell. He was responsive, honest, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I have to admit I never thought I would write a positive review about an estate agent but John and his team go out of their way to make sure they can deliver a really good service. Their advice and hand holding through complicated processes was invaluable. Anna was great at keeping me in the loop of all the conversations and solicitiors letters and was really prompt at chasing things up. I also purchased my new house through Chase and the service and speed was outstanding - they were happy to allow for multiple viewings and gave great recommendations on local suppliers of services too.

Chase Buchanan