Nov 13,2013
By: 'Clare Carpenter'
Nov 13,2013
Curran & Pinner have managed my property for some years now and they have consistently provided me with a very high quality service. Prior to finding them I was using another larger local agentt whom I chose to leave as a result of poor service and lack of communication . Since utilising the services at Curran & Pinner I have been delighted....When maintenance issues have arisen, as they do from time to time, they have been dealt with in an efficient and professional manner. Any contractors that have been used, I feel have quoted a fair price and works have been immediately addressed. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend C & P to both landlords and tenants and I feel totally reassured that with this agent \'fully managed\' means exactly that....peace of mind and first class service....

Curran and Pinner Ltd