Nov 13,2013
By: 'Phil Humphreys'
Nov 13,2013
I used Atkinson Mcleod for their experience in selling shared ownership properties (as I had purchased the property through them). I did not have time to research comps, and therefore had to trust that their (Stan\'s) suggested list price was reasonable. It proved to be too high, and we had to lower the price in order to get the viewings. I found this frustrating, but I understand the thinking and at least it confirmed where the market price was. Once we got the viewings going, I think the team did a great job of showing the property and sending feedback. Robert took the lead and became my point person. He was very responsive and communicated well (which was important to me as I am now working in New York), he was very professional and made the whole process as efficient and effective as he could. A good result in the end.

Atkinson McLeod