Nov 12,2013
By: 'Mark'
Nov 12,2013
Horrible bullies. Even though I should have had nothing to do with these people I had the misfortune to buy my own property next door to one of their properties.

They were new builds and I was quickly threatened with legal action over the height of the fence. I had put time and effort into gathering the correct documentation in regard to legislation concerning such issues, and with backup from the planning officer at the council I fired back several key points pointing out how wrong they were, they quickly shut up, the the trouble didn\'t end there with the neighbours, the owner and above all this so call group of rude misfits masquerading as a letting agency. Crap name anyway. I do hope they have gone!

By the way, to the owners of no. 77 & 79, no. 77 owes 79 a slice of land due to 79\'s fence having to be erected within their own plot rather than the boundary as it should be.
Close donw