Nov 12,2013
By: 'me'
Nov 12,2013
We were trying to buy a flat that was listed with Living in London. Unfortunately our sellers ran into some problems with their purchase, so the whole process was dragged on for quite a number of months. Throughout the waiting period we had to occasionally prod the agents for some updates. It would perhaps have been good if they gave us some updates without us prodding. Apart from that everything went well eventually. We were very pleased with the lawyer that they recommended to us and we have passed on his contacts to our friends.
As a buyer I felt that the prices of properties listed by Living in London were reasonable, not too inflated. Sabir is a very nice guy, not too pushy with sales.
The only thing that is stopping me from selling my property with this agency is that it is a bit small.

Living In London