Nov 12,2013
David
By: 'Michaela'
Nov 12,2013
Kathy was great to work with, she was very tolerant of my constant phone calls, my nagging and pressure. I bought and sold through CJH and was constantly ringing for an update. I could be very open with Kathy and able to communicate my fears and ask direct questions. Kathy was open and honest with me but very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend CJH. Everyone hears bad stories about estate agents in general but my faith was restored with CJH. Yes it costs, yes, they\'re on commission, but it\'s a business, it\'s what happens (would have liked to have paid less commission-who wouldn\'t and the stamp duty, whilst no choice, is soooo much money you have to factor this into buying a house-simple as that). It was a very stressful time and the pressure was definitely on alot, Kathy was able to reassure me but not doing this very often I wasn\'t so relaxed and didn\'t want to "tempt fate". A little downside was that Kathy worked part time and sometimes I rang and she\'d gone home... however, I would just ring again the next morning (if Kathy hadn\'t got there first) and Kathy would be on the case. Kathy was happy to constantly chase the solicitors, my buyers, ventors etc and keep me up to date..I think she\'s a very tolerant lady - especially having to put up with me!! I am now happily in my new home. ;0)

CJ Hole