Nov 12,2013
By: 'Andrew Hudson'
Nov 12,2013
I was recently passed details of a company called Get Me Moved by a friend who has previously used them. Over the past 6 months I had my property listed at £495,000 with 3 different agents, none of which managed to get my property sold, hardly ever contacted me and in the 6 months I had 2 viewings.

Getting increasingly frustrated I spoke with Paul at Get Me Moved, he said that the the £495,000 was too much to ask and a realistic price was more like £450,000 (unfortunately I did agree with him) no lengthy sign up periods were established which I liked, and within the first week of marketing my property I had 3 viewings and on week 2 I had 2 separate offers! They marketed the property at offers over £450,000 and the final sale price was £485,000 more that I thought possible.

I don\'t know how you did it Paul but Well Done! Quick, easy and most importantly stress and hassle free as Paul did all the negotiations on my behalf.

I work for a mortgage company and I will be recommending Get Me Moved to all my clients who need a quick sale.

I will speak to you by the end of the year Paul, as I have another property that I will need to sell.

Thanks a Million.