Nov 12,2013
By: 'Andra'
Nov 12,2013
I called this agency during an exhausting flat search in London and after explaining all my requirements I made an appointment with Claire. I was very impressed with Claire right from the start. She was very professional, but friendly in the same time and always on time. She showed me only the properties that matched my requirements and gave me all the necessary information about them to help me in my decision. After the offer was made, she supported me during the whole process off gathering the documents, always replying quickly to my emails and explaining the process. I would definitely recommend Claire and the Morgan Randall agency if you are looking for a new roof over your head.

Morgan Randall