Nov 09,2010
Nov 09,2010
Appalling. I cannot find one good thing to say about the way I have been treated by Millers. Incompetent staff through and through. Problems with previous tenants made me consider not continuing letting my property out. Not helped at all by Millers who never returned my calls regarding issues with the tenants. When they left, the house was a mess. Brand new carpets filthy, curtains trashed beyond repair and an awful lot more. Millers did not get this all fixed. I never got the deposit I was due and never had further calls returned on the matter.

I cannot list everything that has gone wrong here but have never been treated this badly in my life.
I will add that I paid the full 'care package' too. Ha ..Joke...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Miller Countrywide Branch! To leave a new review of Miller Countrywide Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Miller Countrywide Branch